cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

Char1032
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm thinking of joining. Was wondering if I do the $25 with 5g will that stay on my account every month as long as I keep it the same. Or is it only for the month

7 REPLIES 7

And to be clear, it ISN'T 5Gb per month.

AE_Collector

@Char1032 

Terms.

new customers who submit their email address online, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by January 25 2021 at 11:59PM ET. Offers are stackable with other promotions.

The one-time credit amount will be equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans.

Please note the discount will be applied within 30 days of activation.

The 5GB one-time data bonus will be applied to rate plans of $25/month or more. Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note that the bonus data will be applied within 30 days of activation. This offer is subject to change without notice.

These offers are subject to change without notice.

Taxes are extra. The account must have sufficient funds to cover the total cost each month.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Char1032 wrote:

I'm thinking of joining. Was wondering if I do the $25 with 5g will that stay on my account every month as long as I keep it the same. Or is it only for the month

Everyone's right that it stays until use all of it, but account must be in good standing. It can't be used if plan is expired. Terms also say 5GB gets take away if plan is changed.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Char1032  be sure to enter your email before joining on link below.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek 

Within 30days of activation you'll get the 5 gigs and credit for next 30 days applied to your account.

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus credited to your account within 72 hours of activation.

Welcome to Public Mobile.🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Char1032 wrote:

It will stay on your account until consumed.

The way it works here is that at sign-up or renewal you start to use your plan data. Then if you run out of that before your paid term is up and if you have these extra data buckets called add-ons which this 5gb is then it will use that bucket. Then at your renewal you will flip back to using your plan data and the add-on data will step back and wait to be needed again. However long that takes.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Char1032 wrote:

@Char1032  hi the 5 g will stay until all used up

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Char1032 wrote:

@Char1032 The 5GB is a one time bonus add on. It will stay on your account until it is all used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.