cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion plan

Superapoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If there's a promotion plan, do we receive email from Public Mobile? Cause I can refer more friends to join. 

16 REPLIES 16

The Good News is that some Promos have started to show up again. I think the last one was early February?

AE_Collector

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

we can sign up for deals thats the best thing. I would understand PM's good marketing for deals or lack thereof (hey we get what we pay for).

Its the same banana as like other networks not announcing deals that are actually available but they keep it under the radar until someone actually scavenger hunts for them. I had a experience at TELUS before where I had to literally call them at least once every few months to know what the current deal is for loyal customers.

Superapoon

Thks, good to know that

Superapoon

Good idea

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Am I missing something here? Other than the $5 discount offered to quebec residents the $35/2gb plan and the next 30 days free promo (as long as you submitted your email) are open to everyone....at least everyone tuning into the community on a daily basis. They would have been really open to everyone if they had announced it. We're they intended to be an insider's only deal?

The different regional pricing is the reason for there not being any annoucement. This wasn't an oversight.  There has also been other past promotions without an annoucement.

@computergeek541 

Am I missing something here? Other than the $5 discount offered to quebec residents the $35/2gb plan and the next 30 days free promo (as long as you submitted your email) are open to everyone....at least everyone tuning into the community on a daily basis. They would have been really open to everyone if they had announced it. We're they intended to be an insider's only deal?

@darlicious wrote:

@Superapoon   The two curent promotions were not emailed out to customers signed up for deal alerts which is unfortunate and a poor example of good marketing to not properly inform potential customers and current referring clients of long awaited promotions.

Unless an email was registered may 5th to 7th for the second 30 days free promo the only eligible promo available is the $35/2gb plan ($30 for quebec phone numbers.)

Public Mobile does not make annoucements about promotions that aren't available to everyone. It's for the same reason that they don't announce store-specific sales.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

as @darlicious pointed out marketing is a little bit rusty around here. But I think they are working on it. I signed up for email notifications and neither of the two last promotions let me know. The best thing for you to do is keep a constant look out on their home page ever week and see what is coming up.

Have a great day!

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

@Superapoon 

These promos needed you to be checking in on the community or websites like RFD to find out about them....but generally signing up for deal alerts is the best way to get alerted. Go to the bottom of the plans page and sign up for the deal alerts.Screenshot_20200511-214512.png

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Superapoon Only promos with an annoucement have an e-mail sent and you need to sign up for the alerts.

Superapoon

By SMS, that's great

@Superapoon I doubt about that, but maybe mods can know better and help with that. You can ask them by creating a ticket through clicking on ? on the bottom right of the page and following directions.

Superapoon

I know, but I need to check on line every day to see there's any promotions, is possible to send us a email if there's any other promotions in the future? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Superapoon   The two curent promotions were not emailed out to customers signed up for deal alerts which is unfortunate and a poor example of good marketing to not properly inform potential customers and current referring clients of long awaited promotions.

Unless an email was registered may 5th to 7th for the second 30 days free promo the only eligible promo available is the $35/2gb plan ($30 for quebec phone numbers.)

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Superapoon wrote:

If there's a promotion plan, do we receive email from Public Mobile? Cause I can refer more friends to join. 

You can receive 2 GB of data for the $35 plan right now.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/35for1GB-3Gspeed

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Superapoon No, usually, something appears in Announcement section or the website itself. Sometimes, you can receive SMS with promo offer. I didn't receive any promo via email though. 

Need Help? Let's chat.