cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion plan ending today

Harding05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I buy a SIM card today online but can’t activate my phone would I still qualify for the 10$off promotion?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

This promo ends 11:59PM ET.  Therefore, it will end 9PM BC time.  Don't wait until the last minute.

Or 1:30am in Newfoundland 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This promo ends 11:59PM ET.  Therefore, it will end 9PM BC time.  Don't wait until the last minute.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman wrote:

@Harding05 

If you are unable to physically go instore to buy a SIM card, you could consider buying a SIM card from a ebay vendor.  Send a message to vendor when you purchase the SIM card.  Some vendors will provide the SIM card number so you can activate by today.  Other vendors will "activate" for you also.  

You might also be getting offers of cards from fellow customers here in your private message inbox. What I've heard they do is "sell" you the card and provide the number, then you activate, then you receive the card in the mail a few days later. I don't have a stock of cards around so this is not a solicitation. 🙂

@Harding05 

If you are unable to physically go instore to buy a SIM card, you could consider buying a SIM card from a ebay vendor.  Send a message to vendor when you purchase the SIM card.  Some vendors will provide the SIM card number so you can activate by today.  Other vendors will "activate" for you also.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to activate the account today inorder to qualify for the promotion.

Effective immediately to November 21, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, new customers who activate online or in-store at participating retailers on a $35/mo plan or higher will receive $10 off for the first 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Harding05 wrote:

If I buy a SIM card today online but can’t activate my phone would I still qualify for the 10$off promotion?

No, sim needs to be activated today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Harding05 wrote:

No.

London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, some Walmart, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets - will sell you a SIM. Apparently some independents have been known to sell SIM's. Some stores can do activations otherwise you do it online. There are now Public Mobile kiosks in some malls. Some stores prefer you to activate with them too but just go in and ask for a replacement even if you're new.

Need Help? Let's chat.