cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion (extra data won't recurring after new cycle)

Kforpeterson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, I would like to know if anyone have the same problem. My current plan is $25 for 1G data. (500M basic+500M because of binding credit card.) I got a 3Gb extra data for coming back. However, those 3Gb data wont renew after new cycle comes.( sorry if I dont explain that clearly). Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Kforpeterson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for tge helps above.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kforpeterson wrote:

hello, I would like to know if anyone have the same problem. My current plan is $25 for 1G data. (500M basic+500M because of binding credit card.) I got a 3Gb extra data for coming back. However, those 3Gb data wont renew after new cycle comes.( sorry if I dont explain that clearly). Please help.

Those kinds of features don't renew. They are added once and then you use them over time. When fully consumed they will disappear.

This applies to all Canadian add-ons.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I think the 3GB is a bonus data which a one time offer so once you use it up then it gets depleted.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Kforpeterson ,

It sounds like the 3GB was a one time promo bonus. It should stay with you and be carried over from cycle to cycle until all used up.

Note: your PLAN data should always be used up first though, then your add-on promo will kick in (until next renewal), and so on.

Need Help? Let's chat.