cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion $10 off maybe not working

hbn3141
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I clicked on the new promotion that gives $10 off for 8 months, and finished setting up my plan, but I'm still paying $40? How does this promotion work? Or is it not working for me right?

321d.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for accepting my answer as the solution @hbn3141 . Glad that we could help you.  Have a great day.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@hbn3141 wrote:

I clicked on the new promotion that gives $10 off for 8 months, and finished setting up my plan, but I'm still paying $40? How does this promotion work? Or is it not working for me right?

321d.PNG

@hbn3141 Everything is correct. First month you pay full price, and within 30 days, you get your 10$ credit. That is, you will have discounts for your 2nd to 9th months of service.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@hbn3141 You will get the first $10 in my account within 30 days and it will be applied in months 2 to 9. Providing you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing for the period of the promotion. Welcome to PM. 

@hbn3141 wrote:

321d.PNG

Need Help? Let's chat.