cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promos

Merisusa7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm new to PM, and I'm just curious about how often they have promos or specials?

6 REPLIES 6

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Merisusa7 wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to PM, and I'm just curious about how often they have promos or specials?

Depends what you mean by promo.  The $25 refer a friend is a limited time promo.  The 500MB might be considered a promo but it has been around awhile. They call it a special offer instead. We can't predict the future.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Merisusa7 wrote:

Hello,

@Merisusa7 It is hard to say. The latest two plans are response to the market. Hopefully it comes more often. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Merisusa7 wrote:

Hello,

Nobody here knows for sure. In the last year or so...seems like there's been "pop-up" promo's periodically. There seems to be a promotion going most months of the year. Mostly, they're aimed at new customers. Welcome to Public Mobile.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

promos come and go some stay longer, some are extended.  There are even flash sales (usually new activations in stores) which are announced on a friday and end sunday night.  but we never know till they are announced in the forums.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can sign into self serve periodically and see promo plans that you can take advantage of too.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Merisusa7 wrote:

Hello,

Who knows?? you can have a look in the announcements on the first page of this forum and you will see some promotion time to time..Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.