cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo not showing

meanders
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up as a new client before midnight on October 27th.  There was a promo, get a free month, which expired that night a midnight.  I understood it would show on my account and credit so I wouldn't have to pay in the second month.  I don't see the credit.  Anyone have any info on this promo?

6 REPLIES 6

@Triguy wrote:

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

If it is determined that the promotion requirements were met. Otherwise a waste of moderators time.

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes. Here it is

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-of-ser...

Effective immediately until October 27, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your next 30 days for $0 when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@meanders wrote:

I signed up as a new client before midnight on October 27th.  There was a promo, get a free month, which expired that night a midnight.  I understood it would show on my account and credit so I wouldn't have to pay in the second month.  I don't see the credit.  Anyone have any info on this promo?

You were supposed to have received it in about 7 days. Did you sign up to a plan of $25 or more? And yes...before 11:59pm ET.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Was this promo advertised on the PM website ?

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Which time zone are you? The offers expire at midnight eastern time.

Also did you meet all the eligibility requirements?

Need Help? Let's chat.