cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo before add-on

Dragosd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi fellow members,

I am one of the lucky ones who got the one time extra 1GB Promo add-on a few days back. I thought of it as a "buffer/safety net" data since it does not expire until you use it up. Very happy!

It was added to my account as an add-on. So once I used my regular data, the promo 1GB started to be used. 

But I also have a promo called "Flash Sale 500MB Bonus data plan" which is on the promotion side.

I hoped that the 1GB data will be used after the Flash Sale 500MB which renews every month but alas it does not.

So I have to first use the recently received 1GB before I can get to my regular 500MB Flash sale data.

I wonder if there is a way to "reverse" so that the  Promo data can be used up before the 1GB add on.

It may seem like a choosing begger thing but basically I will have to use the one time, non expiring 1GB before the 500MB that renews every month...

Any of you in this situation? Any solution?

Thanks,

32 REPLIES 32

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dragosd wrote:

Hi fellow members,

I am one of the lucky ones who got the one time extra 1GB Promo add-on a few days back. I thought of it as a "buffer/safety net" data since it does not expire until you use it up. Very happy!

It was added to my account as an add-on. So once I used my regular data, the promo 1GB started to be used. 

But I also have a promo called "Flash Sale 500MB Bonus data plan" which is on the promotion side.

I hoped that the 1GB data will be used after the Flash Sale 500MB which renews every month but alas it does not.

So I have to first use the recently received 1GB before I can get to my regular 500MB Flash sale data.

I wonder if there is a way to "reverse" so that the  Promo data can be used up before the 1GB add on.

It may seem like a choosing begger thing but basically I will have to use the one time, non expiring 1GB before the 500MB that renews every month...

Any of you in this situation? Any solution?

Thanks,

@Dragosd  What plan are you currently on?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

The bonus I gb rolls over....did you start to use it and then get the 500mb bonus? The data should revert to using the 30 day/500 mb first. When did you get the 500mb...thru which flash sale?

Need Help? Let's chat.