cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Promo before add-on

I just read the promo...1.5 gb +500mb bonus with autopay. The 1gb bonus will not be used until the full 2gb included in the plan with Auto Pay is used.

Mayor / Maire

@Dragosd  According to your screenshot. The system will use your plan's 1.5 GB then the 500MB Flash bonus and if you still need more the the bonus 1GB will be used.

@darlicious wrote:

I just read the promo...1.5 gb +500mb bonus with autopay. The 1gb bonus will not be used until the full 2gb included in the plan with Auto Pay is used.

Maybe your wife will let you hotspot a little data off her...

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@geopublic wrote:

@Dragosd  According to your screenshot. The system will use your plan's 1.5 GB then the 500MB Flash bonus and if you still need more the the bonus 1GB will be used.

I thought so too, and this is the whole reason for this post!

But according to the first screenshot I posted, the system already started to use 47MB from my 1GB prome and the 500MB are untouched. 

Again, same plan, same promo, same promotion, the only difference is that I already used the 1.5GB and they don't even show up anymore. It looks like the Add-on only consists of the 1GB promo

Here is an edited screenshot with what should be on the first screenshot:

Capture edited.jpg

@Dragosd wrote:

The GB does indeed roll over as long as you don't use it...

And yes, I started using it after using the initiall 1.5GB of add-on.

My regular data plan is 1.5GB. There was a flash sale in the weekend of Aug 19-20.

I got a $35 plan with 1.5GB data and another 500MB Promo, plus a $5 off.

Basically a $35 plan with $5 off with 2 GB of data (1.5GB plus 500MB)

screenshot:   You would have to compare it to your data usage page to see if you have used the full 2gb up. If not contact a moderator to adjust or tweak your account.

Capture.JPG

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes I agree, all use it or lose it data should be used first before tapping an add-on. I would think that would be the logical set up but can’t say how PM actually sets it up. 

I woukd say to c9ntact moderators and get their take on how it should work.

Terry