cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Offer Confusion

Bainer55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I downgraded to the $15 dollar per 30 day plan due to the covid19 and not using my data. Public mobile texts me saying they have an offer just for me and will give me an additional 2GB for $10 a month plus tax. I reply yes, and they say my next plan is $35 a month plus tax. This should be $25 no?

6 REPLIES 6

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bainer55 

Unfourtanetly that "$10" text was incorrect and the system made an error. It should have said for anyone on the $25 plan to upgrade to the $35 plan for 2GB. In your case, it was mistakenly sent to you. Or you were previously on the $25 plan.

In either case it is supposed to be an additional $10 on the $25 dollar plan not $15

@shaker 

To be clear to accept the text offer you text back YES35. You will then be contacted likely with a promocode to add to your account. Purchasing add ons through your account is different...but I will add that the 1gb data add on is currently 50% off for $15. Something you may consider.

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, you are right.

You are buying a data add-on, to your $15 plan.

200 MB Data
Unused data won't expire until you’ve used it.
$10

Contact, Team Moderator, if need be.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Don't pay the $25. System misfired based on your plan before down grading. That new plan is $35. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bainer55 

Did you come down from the $25 plan? It was an offer for the $25 people.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Bainer55 wrote:

I downgraded to the $15 dollar per 30 day plan due to the covid19 and not using my data. Public mobile texts me saying they have an offer just for me and will give me an additional 2GB for $10 a month plus tax. I reply yes, and they say my next plan is $35 a month plus tax. This should be $25 no?

No. That promo is for $35.

Need Help? Let's chat.