cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Data and Switching Plans > will I lose my promo data?

Plunker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All

Just a quick question related to the promo data that I recently received in my account.

I am due to be switching plans (moving up to a better-different PM plan) very soon and I am just wondering if the recent promo data that I received will remain intact and in my account when the plan change takes effect?

I assume that Yes it will remain but figured that I would ask and check just to make sure.

Thanks in advance for the help and assistance.

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Switched to a cheaper plan at last renewal. The data in question is still there. Cheers!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

@Plunker wrote:

Hi All

Just a quick question related to the promo data that I recently received in my account.

I am due to be switching plans (moving up to a better-different PM plan) very soon and I am just wondering if the recent promo data that I received will remain intact and in my account when the plan change takes effect?

I assume that Yes it will remain but figured that I would ask and check just to make sure.

Thanks in advance for the help and assistance.

Regards

What plan are you on and what plan are you going to? if you are referring to the 1GB PM gave to all current customer yes you keep that.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The bonus data  will remain in your account until it is used up.  Once you regular plan data is depleted then the bonus data would be used.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Plunker the promo will stay,  it's tied to the account and not the plan

Need Help? Let's chat.