cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem

awesome77d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Autopay was set for yesterday and due by lunch today.  hasn't been done yet and next period data hasn't started yet?

4 REPLIES 4

awesome77d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Message in data usage just says 'feature not showing...may be used up etc.  I'll click ? Thx guys.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I had mine renew at 2pm Atlantic time last weekend. Not saying don't send a ticket, just that the time change last weekend may have changed what we expect by am hour.

2pm?  Atlantic time and DST or not, the renewals seem to be happening quite late it the day then. 

Is that 2pm the time when the expired message dissapears and the funds removed from your Public Mobile account balance, or is 2pm the time of text mesaage indicating a successful renewal? I can't remember a renewal ever being processed that late in  the day.  For me, the lunch time renewal text is informational only but doesn't give any indication of the exact time of renewal.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I had mine renew at 2pm Atlantic time last weekend. Not saying don't send a ticket, just that the time change last weekend may have changed what we expect by am hour.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - does the status show as active ?  Is it just the data that has not reset ?  You could send a ticket to a moderator by cliclking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.