cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Provincial Talk Plan

mgadmour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a plan yesterday for 90 days with unlimted provincial talk however, it wont go through when I call my wifes number and the machine asks me to get adds on plan??

Any help please?

8 REPLIES 8

It happened with the phone of my girl...only the moderator had fixed the problem after few days...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage And write moderator_team in send to... and give them all the details you have... waiting time is few hours to 2 days...Robot Frustrated

Is your account ACTIVE in your self serve account ?

deeplijo

I cannot call any provincial number and not able to receive any incoming calls with the 25 dollar plan that should cover provincial talk and text. 

What @will13am said has happened to me.

When you contact the mods, provide your PM phone number, and the number you're trying to connect too (your wife's).

Seems to be a problem with new exchanges within 'newer' area codes.

Really can't understand why this hasn't yet been resolved system wide, other than the regular it's PM ... no frills carrier, we take time to resolve issues that shouldn't be happening.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I cannot seem to locate the post at the moment, there have been past reports that sometimes the province wide calling profile doesn't get properly loaded into an account and so some calls won't work, not even if 1, +1 are appended to the number.  The only way to resolve it is to have the moderator team tweak the account. 

mgadmour

Hi there,

I made sure of my plan and yea it is Unlimited Provincial Talk, and i also put 1 before the number and it wont even go through.

I guess I need to talk to a moderator.

Thanks

Until you can get Public Mobile to fix this for you, you can install Hangouts Dialer to call your wife (and most other Canada and U.S. phone numbers).  There's also a whole bunch of instant messaging apps that you can use to make voice calls to her, but she'll also have to have the same app installed.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mgadmour wrote:

I had a plan yesterday for 90 days with unlimted provincial talk however, it wont go through when I call my wifes number and the machine asks me to get adds on plan??

Any help please?

Have you tried adding a 1 infront of the number?  I know you are trying to call your wife but do you have the same area code?  I would try the 1 and if that doesnt work, send a private message to the Moderators and I link for that is in my signature.

ETA @NDesai, beat me again

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mgadmour Login to your self-serve account and confirm you have the Province-wide talk in your plan. If you ported in your number, check if your old sim is still working. But if you chose a new number, something must have gone wrong with activating. In any case, You can send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will check your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.