Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem solved

meotao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Problem solved thank you everyone

12 REPLIES 12

@meotao wrote:

I know the $40 plan with 5Gb is no longer available but I already set renewal plan on May 8, 2019 for $40 with 5GB & I’m sure I’ll have that $40 plan with 5GB as long as my account is active. The problem here is the MOD Andrie changed my promo plan that I set up to a different plan without my permission. He didn’t let me know that he couldn’t change to that plan or whatever he processed it first & told me later

Let me try to better understand the situation.  Did you enter a future dated plan change to the $40/5GB plan while the plan was still available for selection in the self serve?  If you had done this on your own, then you are all set, just wait until renewal day and the $40/5GB plan will be the new plan in your account.  What assistance were you seeking from the moderators?  

@meotao wrote:

I know the $40 plan with 5Gb is no longer available but I already set renewal plan on May 8, 2019 for $40 with 5GB & I’m sure I’ll have that $40 plan with 5GB as long as my account is active. The problem here is the MOD Andrie changed my promo plan that I set up to a different plan without my permission. He didn’t let me know that he couldn’t change to that plan or whatever he processed it first & told me later

If you had set it for a future dated plan change why were you contacting the moderators to change the plan for you?  I can see how this would happen.  You had reserved the promo plan for your renewal on May 8 but you asked for an immediate plan change and for that you would be like any new customer and would have to choose from the in-market plans and the one you had reserved isn't an active plan to choose from today.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

tazzy_s

You can set up a self-serve account and change the plan yourself so that way you can see the available plans. I changed my plan from the 40$ one to the 50$ one due to the 8gb w 500mb bonus

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@meotao wrote:

I messaged @CS_Agent today to change my current $10 plan to my $40 with 5GB promo plan previous scheduled plan on next renewal date May 8, 2019. And the Mod Andrie helped me out with that I stated clearly in the message that I want to change to $40 plan with 5GB data. He didn’t let me know that he couldn’t change it because that plan is no longer in market or whatever. He proccessed it without let me know that he changed my plan to $45 plan instead of future plan $40 promo 5Gb data that I already set. What should I do now please? I’m going to stay with Public Mobile for a long term not just a month & my budget is just $40/month with 5GB data. Thank you for all your help!!!

There isn't anyone here who can do anything for you except moderators if there is account problem.  What made you contact moderator if it was all set to change already? If moderators made  a mistake, only they can fix.

@meotao wrote:

I don't know why you send private message to MOD Andrie for changing your plan if you had set renewal plan with promo plan as you said. You should not send private message to MOD until the plan didn't go through, now you made things complicated and made MOD confused. I think you should contact MOD again and explain what happened .

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@meotao wrote:

I sent another reply but Mod has not replied yet. So I just post here to see if anyone had a same issue like me to share with others. Thank you

Hearing back from the moderators can take anywhere from couple of hours to maybe days, hopefully it shouldn't be too long before they get back to you.  Also hoping they can correct the plan as a goodwill gesture too.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Refer 3 friends, and enable AutoPay if you haven’t already.  

Or, cancel the plan change, and pick the 4GB plan for $40.

Or change to the hidden $25 plan.

its your wallet, and you can make the changes yourself.  The moderators do not provide plan changes unless you’re stuck with the system not functioning.

meotao

Anonymous
Not applicable

@meotao wrote:

I sent another reply but Mod has not replied yet. So I just post here to see if anyone had a same issue like me to share with others. Thank you

I don't quite understand what you did.

Did you set up a future plan change for the lower cost promo plan? If so, why did you ask anything of the moderators? If not, then no that promo plan is gone.

meotao

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@meotao wrote:

I messaged @CS_Agent today to change my current $10 plan to my $40 with 5GB promo plan previous scheduled plan on next renewal date May 8, 2019. And the Mod Andrie helped me out with that I stated clearly in the message that I want to change to $40 plan with 5GB data. He didn’t let me know that he couldn’t change it because that plan is no longer in market or whatever. He proccessed it without let me know that he changed my plan to $45 plan instead of future plan $40 promo 5Gb data that I already set. What should I do now please? I’m going to stay with Public Mobile for a long term not just a month & my b@udget is just $40/month with 5GB data. Thank you for all your help!!!

@meotao You can change the plan on your own by sign in to your account. However $40 with 5GB is no longer available. You have to pay $45 of 4GB with 500 mb bonus if autopay customer. Seems nothing you can do just taking $40 of 2GB with 500 mb bonus if in autopay. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll have to reply to that moderator and enter into discussion about correcting to your satisfaction.

Need Help? Let's chat.