cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price changes to Add Ons

JD4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm a new user to Public Mobile.  Just curious to know from past users experiences, does Public Mobile give us any warning when they are eliminating or changing the prices of Add Ons?  I am interested in getting the $5 500 minute Canada Wide Calling, but don't want to do it yet (because I may end up changing the plan to an unlimited talk plan), but I am worried they may eliminate this add on at any time.  Have they done this in the past without giving us notice?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are worried that it maybe changed, you could buy it and the minutes will not expire and remain in your account until they have been used up.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

They change plan offerings from time to time with different amounts of warning.  The plan builder was removed as the announcement was posted.  It's only $5 to buy the add-on for peace of mind.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

They usually announce it

Sometimes the same day sometimes well in advance

I haven't been around for too too long but I've never noticed something missing without an announcement.

Now what I did notice is that most of time something better and/or cheaper appearing. Not always, but more than 50% definitely

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@JD4  hi that is a very popular one I dont think PM will get rid of it anytime soon but yes you will get some notice Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.