cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Price change

Hello all. 
I've been a member now for approximately 6 months. I signed up for 60.00 a month for 8.5g's with unlimited talk and text Canada/USA. Now I noticed it's 50.00 a month. Why am I not getting this now. 
thank you 

don. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Price change

@mellondon  The US roaming package that is included in your plan for $10 extra would cost in 10 day roaming add ons x3 an additional $60 and The pain of adding funds and purchasing 3 add ons separately waiting til after midnight after each expiry of an add on to be able to purchase the next. Your plan is grandfathered in but you will lose it forever if you change your plan. Think very carefully if you choose to do this.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

@mellondon  Your plan is no longer offered and is the envy of many. The $50 plan does not offer all the US roaming options.

Unlimited US talk, text and 2gb data roaming package.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mellondon  it looks like this would take away your family plan 2g U.S. roaming and us talk/text. Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@mellondon wrote:

Hello all. 
I've been a member now for approximately 6 months. I signed up for 60.00 a month for 8.5g's with unlimited talk and text Canada/USA. Now I noticed it's 50.00 a month. Why am I not getting this now. 
thank you 

don. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It is a complete different plan. The $50 a month is only calling from Canada to USA.. NOT while you're in the USA.

The $60 USA plan is no longer offered. So if it fits your needs it's best you keep it.

Highlighted

Wow. Thank you everyone. I didn't see that they didn't offer the USA roaming anymore and I definitely need it. So I'll leave well enough alone and consider myself as one of the lucky ones. 
cheers

don 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mellondon  The US roaming package that is included in your plan for $10 extra would cost in 10 day roaming add ons x3 an additional $60 and The pain of adding funds and purchasing 3 add ons separately waiting til after midnight after each expiry of an add on to be able to purchase the next. Your plan is grandfathered in but you will lose it forever if you change your plan. Think very carefully if you choose to do this.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mellondon Since they changed your plan down to the $50 one. You should contact them and make them change it back to the original friends and family $60 Us hybrid plan.

@mellondon wrote:

Wow. Thank you everyone. I didn't see that they didn't offer the USA roaming anymore and I definitely need it. So I'll leave well enough alone and consider myself as one of the lucky ones. 
cheers

don 

Highlighted
Oracle

@mellondon wrote:

cheers

don 

Good call!  As always you are free to make a plan change if you like.  There are no binding contracts getting in the way. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

@mellondon wrote:

cheers

don 

Good call!  As always you are free to make a plan change if you like.  There are no binding contracts getting in the way. 

Good point, but remember that if you do change plans...you won't be able to then change back to a currently unavailable plan.

Your $60 plan is your best bet if you do alot of travel to US.

Highlighted

Oh yes I need this plan. I'm in Michigan and Indiana twice a week so it's a blessing that I can keep it. 
cheers