cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Add-ons

Kleinangel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I could not find a recent answer to this question. Could someone let me know the prices of the add-ons (for Ontario if there is a difference) please?

Thank you!

12 REPLIES 12

audet1961

TRYED BUT THE SYSTEM WON'T LET ME DO IT. i HAHE A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THE CHANGE OF THE PHONE # FAIL. tHAT ALL IT SAID

@computergeek541 could you please remove  the phone number? Thanks.

@audet1961 wrote:

Can you reset my Sim card (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

@audet1961 

More details would be helpful.  What is the problem?  What do you mean by reset your SIM card?  

audet1961

Can you reset my Sim card 

edited by computergeek541: removed phone number

@Kleinangel wrote:

Thank you, I could no find it before

Look up at the top of this page to find Plans. Click and scroll down to Add-ons (including International calls). Find info on the add-on you want.

Once you find an add-on you want...log into My Account / Data & Add-ons / Purchase add-ons.

Make sure you have sufficient $$ in Available funds to cover the cost of the add-on, then make your selection.

Kleinangel

Yes 😄

Kleinangel

Thank you, I could no find it before

Hey, thanks for the solution...that's two solutions in two days....oh no, does that mean I have to keep this up?

Kleinangel

Thank you!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Kleinangel , no special prices for Ontario....just special prices for the whole country!

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 4.50.14 PM.png

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

There are no differences in prices @Kleinangel . They are the same Canada wide. The only difference being the provincial taxes.

@Kleinangel wrote:

Hello,

I could not find a recent answer to this question. Could someone let me know the prices of the add-ons (for Ontario if there is a difference) please?

Thank you!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is the price list for add-ons.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans#plans-start

No price difference for ON.

Need Help? Let's chat.