cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered text and talk US add on

Danushka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello,
My account showed 2 x text and talk add ons. I ordered before leaving Canada but I can't remember if the second add on that will be needed today when the first one expires is scheduled to automatically go into effect. If so, I should disregard the text from PM reminding me of the expiration and to purchase another 10day add-on.

I was told I could reach PM by dialing 611 from Florida but this is not so.

Please let me know if the second add-on for 19 days of text and talk US will go into effect or do I have to purchase another? If so, ensure me I will not have purchase 3 x the add on since I only need 2x the add-on for now
6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Danushka,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

That's a good question - technically, you shouldn't be able to purchase a roaming add-on twice. Once you buy it, it's active right away and expires in 10 days from the date of purchase. That's when you can purchase another roaming add-on.

If you'd like for me to verify this, simply send me your phone number via private message

Best regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Danushka I'm not sure if you followed @ShawnC13's suggestion yet and messaged Shazia_K or not? If not, please send your message to @Mary_M instead as she is working tomorrow while Shazia is not.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Danushka, I would contact a mod like @Shazia_K.  You can private message her by clicking on her name and chooing hte message option.  She will need your PM phone number and explain what has happened and what you are looking for.  No guarantees that there is a way to fix it but she has been known to work some magic.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Danushka Chaos is right, your add on starts once you purchase it. You should have purchased the add on again once your previous one ended if you need it for 20 days.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

From what I understand once you add a US addon plan it starts that day. So if you bought 2x10 days ... I think you just wasted some money there (it would give you double service?? for 10 days).

Someone who has actually used this might be able to confirm but I believe that is what you did, you bought 2 addons for the exact same 10 days (Unless they changed it, you cannot buy future dates). 

Danushka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Oops last paragraph should read 10 days not 19
Need Help? Let's chat.