cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-made plans pricing

mc14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been using Public Mobile for almost 3 years now and I am trying to get my parents to switch over. I went to make a plan for them and found that the site has changed and you can only choose from pre-paid plans now. When I purchased my plan, they "included" autopay in the price to make it look cheaper and you had to look at the fine print to see the autopay was included. I was looking at the current plans and couldn't see anything like this but wanted to check here as they will only switch if the price is just right.

New customers - is autopay an extra discount off the displayed price? As well, now that they are doing data bonuses for autopay now, do you still get the $2 discount on a plan that also gives a data bonus?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

PM is running a promo right now (extended to Oct 6) which gives an extra $10 referral credit.

PM promos are random short-lived things these days, just rolled out responsively when competitor offerings look too juicy. I think they'll all get a little more aggressive before/around xmas season, the usual frenzied activity to boost end-of-annum subscriber counts, at least in the "mainstream-tier" 4GB+ Data sorts of stuff (where they make their Big Money), not so much in the "value-tier" cheap stuff (because it's already saturated). So I think it's wise to avoid any conditional lock-ins right now although otherwise of course there's no sense paying more now when you can pick up a better deal now. 

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes they will get a $2.00 discount if the use auto pay

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You get a $2 autopay reward every 30 days when your register a Visa debit card or credit cards.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@mc14 thats all that's available now!  If they pick a plan with the data bonus they will get that and the 2$ off as long as they have autopay enabled.  If they just take a smaller plan like the 15$ with unlimited incoming you can buy a 5$ 500 minute add on that rolls over every month until used up 

Need Help? Let's chat.