cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Data Mistake???

craftthefuture
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi folks! I've never run out of data before!! Until now...

I could swear that when I signed up I got 2GB/mo for the plan + a 2GB/mo sign up bonus. My account is only showing the 2GB and I'm out of data with 2 weeks to spare in my billing cycle. How can I have someone look into this? I can't even see history and when I click 'plan details', the link brings me to a page that says 'Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.'

Can someone please help?

7 REPLIES 7

llollkk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

same thing happened to me, my previous 2G+2G promotion data plan is completely missing !!!  and I know something is wrong with it, it's like they are messed up.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting kiosk promo.

It looks like it's showing 2048 of 2048. So it appears to be consumed as well.

But yes that would indicate that you have 5 + 2.

craftthefuture
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is what it shows on my summary page for promotions:

Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 10.59.02 AM.png

and this is what it shows when I click on 'plan details':

Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 11.00.10 AM.png

So...would that not be 5GB + 2GB?

Stephen_Wilson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try signing into your account, and then press "Overview", you should be able to see all your plan details with how much of your plan you've used up. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There are so many apps using data without telling you. you have to set up you phone that the apps you allow them to use data, otherwise wifi only. I set up my emails wifi only saved data usage.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@craftthefuture Use incognito/private browsing mode to see your plan details/usage. 

@craftthefuture wrote:

Hi folks! I've never run out of data before!! Until now...

I could swear that when I signed up I got 2GB/mo for the plan + a 2GB/mo sign up bonus. My account is only showing the 2GB and I'm out of data with 2 weeks to spare in my billing cycle. How can I have someone look into this? I can't even see history and when I click 'plan details', the link brings me to a page that says 'Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.'

Can someone please help?

Do you mean 1.5GB + 2GB bonus?  There hasn't been a plan at Public Mobile that included 2GB of data since the summer. 

If only the 2GB data bonus amount is showing, that means that the your plan's base amount of data has been used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.