cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Please make an Unlimited Text plan.

@stonechucker wrote:

@TMS, Public Mobile does offer two unlimited texting plans.  Text and MMS only, on 30 or 90-day cycles for $20 and $55 dollars.

There is no voice calling, but data could be added via add-ons for $30/ 1GB, or $10/200mb

The 90-day text only plan is $18.33/30-day equivalent.  Not far off $15

@stonechucker I see now, my apologies. It is not in their already made/advertised plans. You have to “build your own plan” to get that. Smiley Happy

$20 is still steep compared to the other cellular providers. It would make more sense if they just made a plan to compete with their competitors. SMH 🤦‍♂️ 

Mayor / Maire

@TMS  definitely understand the ask!  Unfortunately, PM can't be everything to everyone.  At least you're fortunate that the plan you want (minus loyalty and referral rewards) is actually out there already and available to you.  So now you'll have to choose between it, or ponying up a little more for a plan with unlimited testing at PM.  I'd say the choice is pretty easy.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree with srlawren.

It's amazing what you can do with the referal discounts and other perks in the PM plans. I'm new here, but my best friend is a long time customer, and he finally convinced me to make the jump. I was getting taken advantage of from Bell for far too long. I've already referred someone else and thanks to the $25 referral promotion on until the 18th, next month is already free for me! Smiley Happy

TMS

@srlawren wrote:

@TMS  definitely understand the ask!  Unfortunately, PM can't be everything to everyone.  At least you're fortunate that the plan you want (minus loyalty and referral rewards) is actually out there already and available to you.  So now you'll have to choose between it, or ponying up a little more for a plan with unlimited testing at PM.  I'd say the choice is pretty easy.

Indeed it is easy, only wish it was easier. 

You don’t find it bizarre that Koodo offers the plan mentioned for cheaper than PM?

TMS

@mik101 wrote:

I agree with srlawren.

It's amazing what you can do with the referal discounts and other perks in the PM plans. I'm new here, but my best friend is a long time customer, and he finally convinced me to make the jump. I was getting taken advantage of from Bell for far too long. I've already referred someone else and thanks to the $25 referral promotion on until the 18th, next month is already free for me! Smiley Happy

PM is great 👍 

...make a plan an at the $15 mark and they become greater!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

TMS a lot of that is probably to create the appearance of competition between the top carriers considering that PM, Koodo and Telus are all Telus.

@srlawren wrote:

@srlawren,

A plan with unlimited testing eh?  Cool!! LOL

TMS

Text 1-2-3

Texting 1-2

😝

TMS

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker  @TMS fill your testing boots! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.