cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please make an Unlimited Text plan.

If PC Mobile can offer this (see image below) I’m sure Public Mobile could also easily add in a $15 plan too.

...since they already offer 10,__,20,25,30,35,40,45,50 plans. 

F2D1BFD2-26E2-4A63-B81D-DC4384D76EA0.jpeg

TMS

Re: Please make an Unlimited Text plan.

AC6C43DD-94A3-46B8-9638-3D197CA98CBD.jpeg

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have one line with Telus on prepaid for $10/month and it comes with 500 minutes and 100 text messages, Since people prefer to text, this plan would be better if it was unlimited text with 100 minute.  PM should offer this type of plan.

TMS

Even if they’d offer the same 50 minutes as PCMobile I’d be happy. 

TMS

Fido offers 3GB data plan which you could use in conjunction with Fongo (although not as reliable as regular cellular calls). You can send and receive calls and texts with Fongo. 

Although not truly a comparison with the unlimited text $15 plan, it can be done with some workaround.

EB78822F-189D-43EC-880A-BC28EA6849F0.jpeg

Oracle

In the end it is about loyalty to your wallet  as @will13am always says.  If you find an offer that works better for you follow it don't wait for your current provider to change to fit you

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@TMS wrote:

If that plan suits your needs why not port out to PCMobile? 

Mayor / Maire

@TMS wrote:

$8 for 50 minutes + unlimited text will kill 7-11 Speakout for sure.  Parent will be happy to get it for kids who use mostly text only.

TMS

@popping wrote:

@TMS wrote:

$8 for 50 minutes + unlimited text will kill 7-11 Speakout for sure.  Parent will be happy to get it for kids who use mostly text only.

Just wish Public Mobile would offer the same unlimited texts as their competitors. Don’t care so much about the 50 call minutes. 

TMS

@mimmo wrote:

If that plan suits your needs why not port out to PCMobile? 

Because I want to move my son over to PM as to have all of our family with PM. He would use less than 50 call minutes, but definitely more than 50 outgoing texts. 

($25 PM plan doesn’t make sense)