cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help - no US cell service even after purchasing addon - in the US with no cell service

johnt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Both my wifes account and mine are impacted by the same issue. We are trying to renew our US roaming addon (20 dollar talk text data). I used the automated phone system and added money to my account then tried to buy the same addon. It then proceeded to say insufficiennt funds yet it took my money ( account is now at 0 balance from 20) and did not give me the addon. Help ASAP as we are in the US with no cell service.

Maybe a mod can help here, @Mary_M .

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@acmefawkes did you try manually selecting AT&T or T-Mobile networks rather than leaivng your phone on auto network selection?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

acmefawkes

I'm having the same problem. I checked to confirm roaming is on. I can confirm that my roaming is activated (on).

deepshahthree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dont worry about it, it has been credited to your account. You will not be charged on your renewal. 

hailjah

I just purchase a US Roaming addon $20.00 today June 29 2017 but my Credit Card  was charge 29/06/2017 PUBLIC MOBILE $169.50

deepshahthree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Check Roaming feature is enabled on your smart phone

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @johnt

Sorry to hear about this! 

I will reply back to you.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.