Best plan for value? 

10 REPLIES 10

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hairbag1 wrote:

you'll get bonus of 5MB's of data. 

You mean a bonus of 0.5GB?

@Kim1971kim wrote:

$40 plan has 4gb data vs the $35 with not even half the data so I think $40 is a better option

@Kim1971kim..the $40 plan actually has 4.5GB of data and if you have a vaild credit card on your file and register for Autopay...you'll get bonus of 5MB's of data. Sweet deal !!

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

$40 plan has 4gb data vs the $35 with not even half the data so I think $40 is a better option

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Here's a list with the plans that you can choose from.

Follow the link down below and see what suits you the most. 🙂

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

Hope this helps.

Have a good one!

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The $25 plan is just the right plan in my opinion. You don't have to worry about running out of minutes and can send as many texts as you want. It's also nice to have that 1GB of data since many of the other large carriers don't offer that. 

If you're really a low usage person the $15 plan is still great with unlimited text but only a certain amount of minutes and data.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How you value the plan depends on what you need. In my current situation the $15 dollar plan is very attractive because it has unlimited texting and 100 minutes with unlimited incoming calls. If you setup autopay that's $2 off with 250 MB of data. There's even more rewards up for grabs such as contributor which can "easily" reduce your plan to $0 if you're devoted.

The $25 plan is very nice if you have the extra money because it's unlimited calling & texting with 1 GB of data with autopay saving you $2.

If you stay with Public Mobile for a few years on a cheaper plan you'll have worked up those loyalty rewards so moving to a more expensive plan could be justifiable given how many rewards you get regularly.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chichi85 wrote:

Best plan for value? 

The $25 plan doess it for me. Unlimited talk/text with a bucketful of data. With an autopay reward of $2, plus a loyalty reward of $2, plus a couple of friend referals $6...like the man says...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

My vote goes to the $25 plan.  It is too much of a jump for many to go to $40. 

My pick is the $25 plan. On auto-pay I have 1gb of data. I check the community, my FB, and email at break at work and I still have 300ish mb left at the end of the cycle.

I turn my data on and off as I need it. And I'm on wifi when I'm around home.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Chichi85 it all depends on what you use!  If you don't use your phone much the 15$ plan is the best. If you need unlimited talk and text and a bit of data then the 25$ plan. If you need more data then you need the 40$ plan, I skip the 35$ plan because for 5$ more you can get Lots more data with the 40$ plan.  Don't forget if you use autopay it takes 2$ of a month off every plan! 

Need Help? Let's chat.