Did you mean: 

Plans

Taniam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I add a plan 

5 REPLIES 5

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well...it depends, if you are new, you need a SIM card, once you get a SIM, activate online and during the activation process you will be promopted to select a plan. If you are existing, log into your account to do this.

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you want to add a plan as in you want to add a line, you would need a new sim card and to activate it as a seperate account. PM doesn't allow you to add 2 plans to a single account.

If you want to change your plan, you can just do that within selfserve. Select the plan you would like and either set it up so on your next renewal date it changes to the new plan. If you would like for the changes to be immediate you would have to pay now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Taniam wrote:

How do I add a plan 

Define add?

You can change your plan anytime you like. If you like your money then it's recommended to change it for your next renewal.

If you mean having an additional account/plan on your current account - you can't.

If you mean buying add-ons then you click on Purchase Add-ons.

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you started with activation yet online or in store with a rep?  It'll need to know which plan you want during activation and you select there.

Alternatively, change your plan in Self Serve.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Taniam wrote:

How do I add a plan 

Are you wanting a new PM plan or want to cahnge your current PM plan ?

Need Help? Let's chat.