cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

dolldagger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan wont let me renew before expiring date. I want to change my billing date and restart my plan for today.. no mod will answer me and it wont change over 

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@RossN wrote:

Read this it may help 

fudgeman

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Work around for using all your data before end of plan

I use the 50.00 8 gb ulnimited talk plan for last few months. 
I use more then 8gb of data a month becuase i hotspot to my pc. 

So there is an error in the system that doesnt allow me to instanly change my plan to the same plan. example: i cannot cancel a 50.00 plan and renew a 50.00 plan back-to-back.

I had to change to another plan, like the 40.00 4.5 gb plan, use it, then back to the 50 plan. 

Well i just figured out a work around, thank goodness becuase i was about to go get another sim.

instead of clicking the button tabbed plans when changing, go to build a plan instead. select the same options, and the price is the same, 50.00. It changes on the fly. 

Oh yes. That was recent. I need to remember that one. Thanks for the reminder.

Yep, forgot all about that workaround posted earlier!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossN wrote:

Read this it may help 

fudgeman

So there is an error in the system that doesnt allow me to instanly change my plan to the same plan. example: i cannot cancel a 50.00 plan and renew a 50.00 plan back-to-back.

I had to change to another plan, like the 40.00 4.5 gb plan, use it, then back to the 50 plan. 

Well i just figured out a work around, thank goodness becuase i was about to go get another sim.

instead of clicking the button tabbed plans when changing, go to build a plan instead. select the same options, and the price is the same, 50.00. It changes on the fly. 

Oh yes. That was recent. I need to remember that one. Thanks for the reminder.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Read this it may help 

fudgeman

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dolldagger wrote:

My plan wont let me renew before expiring date. I want to change my billing date and restart my plan for today.. no mod will answer me and it wont change over 

As already mentioned...

but depending on how rich you are, you could do an immediate plan change down to the $10 plan and then another immediate plan change back up to your previous plan.

You will lose the remaining value of your current plan. The extra cost of the $10. Then a whole new term of the renewed plan. You would also lose the plan you're on if it's a promo plan. You won't get it back if you change out to the different plan.

There are no refunds or pro-rating here.

But it's an option.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dolldagger wrote:

I don't think you can renew the same plan before the expiry date.  You'll need a moderator's help which will take a few hours and possibly upto 2 days.  You can change over to a different plan altogether if you like, but you'll lose any remaining features left on your current plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to ask PM to do it for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.  It can take 49 - 72 hours for a response depending on their workload.

Need Help? Let's chat.