cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

RLJones0815
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I'm on the $15 plan which says it includes 100 Canada wide talk. There doesn't seem to be an add on for more outgoing local calls. Do I have to get the next step up plan if I want more calling? The $25 plan doesn't mention how many talk minutes are included.

6 REPLIES 6

@RLJones0815  You're welcome. Two steps to buy add-ons.

1- Add $5 to your account 

2 - Click Purchase add-ons. Then buy the add-on.

Any other questions feel free to ask!

RLJones0815

Makes sense when you put it like that 🙂 thx!

@RLJones0815  500 Canada wide long distance can also be used for LOCAL!  Just think of that add-on as you have 500 minutes to call anywhere in Canada when you're in Canada.

RLJones0815

That's my issue. It shows it's 500 Canada LONG DISTANCE minutes add on. I don't need long distance only more local calling minutes.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @RLJones0815 

Remember, to get the add-on that @NDesai mentions is a two-step process.

Before they can be added, there has to be the necessary available funds in your account's Available Balance to cover the cost of the add-on.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@RLJones0815 There is a Canada wide talk add-ons available - 500 Canada Wide Long Distance Minutes for $5. This add-on mins will not expire until you fully use the 500 mins. 

The $25 plan has unlimited outgoing mins. 

Need Help? Let's chat.