cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

2evan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am interested in the Unlimited Canada-Wide Talk+Text+1GB Plan and I live in Calgary and work in Toronto, does this plan have free unlimited Canada-Wide roaming? 

6 REPLIES 6

Apparently you can also stack this with the rbc promo.  Put in RBCREWARDS in the promo code box and save an additional $10 per month for six months. On a $40 Plan and up.

@Jb456 wrote:

Yes all over Canada 

No, roaming in Canada is not included.  Customers cannot, nor they have any need to roam in Canada.  Roaming only happens when a customer is connected to a different network.

But yes, you are correct that the service can be used anywhere in Canada that Telus has network coverage.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Get in on the flash sale....this is the time. Depending on your data needs you have several options. $25 plan w/auto pay tops up to 1gb save w/ flash sale $47, $35 w/auto pay save $57 $40 Plan w/autoplan get 5gb save $67 and so on..... see flash sale thread on how to save the extra $10 with a free SIM card. A little research in Calgary for a retailer offering a free SIM card would help.

2evan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks JB

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@2evan wrote:

I am interested in the Unlimited Canada-Wide Talk+Text+1GB Plan and I live in Calgary and work in Toronto, does this plan have free unlimited Canada-Wide roaming? 

@2evan It's not considered roaming but yes your phone will work anywhere in Canada for calls, texts and data all included as part of your plan without any additional charges.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Yes all over Canada 

Need Help? Let's chat.