cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

cannheidi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I noticed the same plan I have - $30 for unlimited talk/txt and 500mb now has another 500mb for auto top up.  I have auto top up but don’t get the additional 500. Do I have to change plans?

Will I loose the $2 off credit for auto top up? And the $1 off for refer a friend?  And does this restart the loyalty time?

7 REPLIES 7

Mark2en
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Don’t forget that you can plan the change of your next plan for the date of your renewal, and you’ll see in your account the change of the next plan in stand-by until the date you ask. If you reserve your next plan at renewal, even if the price changes, you’ll have your package reserved.

You’ll have in your account always your loyalty $ and others recompenses at that point. You don’t lose anything.

I change my plan last month with this method and works well.  Have a good one!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cannheidi 

Schedule a plan change at your next renewal date as other suggested.  There were a few subscribers reported suspension after the scheduled plan change.  You should manually add $30 in your account before your next renewal date so that you have more than enough fund to pay for your plan change.  Don't depend on autopay to get correct amount to pay for your plan change.  Any excess amount will stay in your account as available fund to pay for future renewal.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@cannheidi, your rewards (AutoPAy, Refer a Friend, Loyalty, Community) are linked to your account, not to your plan. So you will not lose any rewards when you change plan.

In fact, the same plan is now on special offer for $25. You can logon to your account and request to change to this plan at you next renewal date. Ensure that AutoPay is enabled to receive your bonus 500 mb.

Now regarding your current plan, how many cycle days are remaining? Do you need the 500 mb? If you contact Moderators, keep in mind that their response time is few hours up to 2 days. Moderator Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cannheidi wrote:

I noticed the same plan I have - $30 for unlimited talk/txt and 500mb now has another 500mb for auto top up.  I have auto top up but don’t get the additional 500. Do I have to change plans?

Will I loose the $2 off credit for auto top up? And the $1 off for refer a friend?  And does this restart the loyalty time?

Plans don't change automatically. Imagine the uproar if they did. So you have to keep an eye on what plans are available and change to them if they interest you.

The rewards are on your account, not the plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just futuredate a plan change to the new plan and you will get the additional data next cycle.

You will not lose any rewards etc.  Unless you were on a promo that required a minimum plan price like 30$

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You won't lose any money off for auto top and referrall or your loyalty date changed if you change

As for why you're not getting the additonal 500mb even though you are registered for auto top up, I think a modertaor will have to help with that before you do any changes.

Need Help? Let's chat.