cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

sarah3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am thinking of switching providers to public mobile. I had been with the previous provider for a long time and have a really good plan that is no longer available. Would I be able to carry over my plan?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

D'oh you made me feel like a dummy and I gave you a bravo for doing so.  Smiley Embarassed

LOL   Smiley LOL

wrote:

@will13am oops sorry, no offense intended!  I think you just rushed a little on the response.  Trust me, I've done that dozens of times and gotten called out for missing something important!  It happens.  But my apologies--you are far from dumb my friend!

Ignorance is bliss.  If your sharp eyes didn't pick up on it, I would never have known.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am oops sorry, no offense intended!  I think you just rushed a little on the response.  Trust me, I've done that dozens of times and gotten called out for missing something important!  It happens.  But my apologies--you are far from dumb my friend!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wrote:

@will13am that's totally not what @sarah3 was asking, FYI.  She was asking if she could move her plan to Public Mobile, which as @thapager points out, is--of course--not possible.

D'oh you made me feel like a dummy and I gave you a bravo for doing so.  Smiley Embarassed

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am that's totally not what @sarah3 was asking, FYI.  She was asking if she could move her plan to Public Mobile, which as @thapager points out, is--of course--not possible.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

thapager
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can’t move your current plan from old provider to PM. You can only port your old number. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

One of the strengths of this service is grandfather plans.  Once you get a plan, you can keep it as long as you want and continue to pay for the same plan.  Of course you can change plans anytime if you see something better.  Most of us came to this service when the $40 for 4 good promo was offered.  We still have it even though it's no longer offered.

Need Help? Let's chat.