cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans and rates

Winnington95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you rates for your plans fluctuate as you become more of a preferred customer

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Winnington95 wrote:

Do you rates for your plans fluctuate as you become more of a preferred customer

Officially, PM does reserve the right to change any plan prices with 30 day's notice to the customer, but "unofficially" it's unlikely to increase the prices for anyone on their existing plans, however, new plans could replace the current ones which could be more expensive, but I would think PM would grandfather in the prices for users of their older plans.

Others have already mentioned the loyalty rewards which is the only preferred customer reward I can think of that PM has to date.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Always keep an eye on new plan which is available to existing subscribers.

The 90 days plan is not referral reward friend.  If one of your referee decided to leave PM on the third month just before you 90 days renewal, you will not getting your $3 for the leaving referee.  But if you have a 30 days plan, you will get $2 for the first 2 renewals.  But if you have the $120/12GB 90 days plan, think twice before switching.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Winnington95 

Every year your bill goes down by$1 up to $5. Your plan costs the same but they get credit every time you are about to pay your bill

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

And look for better plans that come out too. I recently changed from a 90-day plan (no longer offered anymore, only grandfather plans) to a 30-day plan, and I get more data (3 gigs more data a month) for the same amount of money. 

And if you do change the plan, make sure you do it change plan on renewal or else, you could be paying for two plans. The plan you just renewed and a plan you just changed. Hence, the auto change plan, so you only for the one!

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No, the plan that you currently pay for is the plan that will stick with you indefinitely unless you change it. The price of your plan will not increase. 

However, every once in awhile keep a lookout on the public mobile announcements and sometimes you see there are special promos you can sign up for (like the holidays free 1GB and 400min Int calling) or the phone plans price reduction (the current $25 plan used to be $30).

Also PM does have loyalty discount; $1 added every year up to 5 years. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

No. What you sign up for is what you get. Always keep an eye on the announcement forums as they may have special plans where you can switch to 

Loyalty rewards will increase per year up to $5 off and your referral rewards if you refer people. Autopay $2 discount per 30 days and if you participate in these community forums you may earn a reward.

See link below on rewards and how you can reduce your bill

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Need Help? Let's chat.