esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @veronica5980 ,

1 - Go to your SELF SERVE, under "Plans and Add-Ons"

esjliv_0-1603143279194.png

2 - Click the "My Add-Ons" button:

esjliv_1-1603143386167.png

NOTE:

Purchasing an Add-On, is a TWO STEP process?

Be sure to:
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds  

2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@veronica5980 wrote:

I want to add more data to my plan what do i do 

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.  Login to your account.  Select the Plan and add-ons tab and click on the Change Plan button.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right corner. Moderator wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option.  This is a good option if you need a small amount of data occasionally.  Data add-on does not have expiry date.  Unused add-on data will be rolled over to next cycle.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@veronica5980 

Hi there, the link below will outline how you can add a data addon. What’s good is that any unused data will rollover to the next 30-day cycle. I would choose the most you can afford since it rolls over.

Click the green purchase add-on box below:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

@veronica5980 wrote:

Is this going to be a one time thing? If you are consistently running out of plan data, you may wish to consider changing to a plan that includes more data (if there is one).  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@veronica5980 wrote:

@veronica5980 hi just go into your self serve account to change or add data to your plan in plans and add ons section

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@veronica5980 wrote:

You can either get a new plan with more data or keep the existing plan and buy an add on. You can do both of these in self service.

If you go for a new plan, choose change on next renewal date as you will not get any credit for your current plan.

If you buy an add on it is a 2 step process. You add the funds and then you need to purchase the add on.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@veronica5980 wrote:

@veronica5980 You can purchase a data add on in your self serve account ($15 per GB) or update your plan to a new one. In either case make sure you deposit the required funds in your account first. Once done you can buy add on data or change your plan. If changing plan, you will have the option of changing immediately (no credit for unused part of old plan) or you can schedule the change to take place at your next renewal.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Add data by going to the add on section in self serve. It will prompt you to add credit to your account then select an add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.