cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning to travel to St. Paul - USA

chanthea1982
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am planning to go visit relative in the land of USA (St. Paul, Minesota) - I would like to be able to use my phone receiving phone call from Canada (especially the province of Ontario) and call back to Ontario - also i would like to be able to recieve text and send text.... will the add on (US Roaming Bundle) let me do that????  will there be a extra charge except the $15.00????

thank you

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chanthea1982 wrote:

Hello,

Yes, i know but it is what it is. 

Quick question... does that mean once i cross the border to US - i could make call to my relatives in St. Paul or anywhere in US and Canada for free, right?  i just bought an add-on bundle US Roam $20.00

@chanthea1982 yes, the $20 US Roaming bundle includes unlimited calling to Canadian and US phone numbers, unlimited texting to any mobile phone world-wide, and 250MB of data, all to be used while you're in the USA and for a period of up to 10 days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

chanthea1982

Hello,

Yes, i know but it is what it is. 

Quick question... does that mean once i cross the border to US - i could make call to my relatives in St. Paul or anywhere in US and Canada for free, right?  i just bought an add-on bundle US Roam $20.00

@chanthea1982 wrote:

i only need 5 days...

Unfortunately PM only offers 10 Day addon's.

chanthea1982

thank you for the info..

chanthea1982

i only need 5 days...

JL9
Mayor / Maire

How long are you going to be there? If you are there more than 10 days you will have to purchase a second add on to cover the next 10 days and so on.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The US roaming add on will allow you to use your phone just like you were back in Canada.  Calls and text back to Canada is included.  Of course, you have to buy the package with calling and text. There are no extra costs on top of the fee for the add on. 

Need Help? Let's chat.