cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

Mcorbett95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there i recently added 10$ onto my account so i could upgrade to the 50$ plan as i was on the 40$ plan however it now says no details for my plan nor will it let me change it or select a plan. I really am fusterated with this.

11 REPLIES 11

The only thing "lost" if you do an immediate plan change is the remaining days on your existing plan. To go to the $50 plan you have to put $50 in your account or have autopay enabled. So best to get by until your next renewal for the upgrade. You should schedule the change for "on my next renewal".

AE_Collector 

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you, GinYVR

@ecowenIf you change your plan, you do not loose all existing rewards from friend referrals.

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So, if you change your plan, do you lose all existing rewards from friend referrals?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Mcorbett95 wrote:

Hi there i recently added 10$ onto my account so i could upgrade to the 50$ plan as i was on the 40$ plan however it now says no details for my plan nor will it let me change it or select a plan. I really am fusterated with this.

You can consult this article on How To Change Plans: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

If you are having trouble seeing details of your plan and not able to view the available plans, you can try clearing your browser cache and retry with a new tab using incognito mode.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Mcorbett95 wrote:

It doesn't work like that. It won't let you change unless you add another $40. When you try, it tells you must pay full amount. That's why it won't let you change now. Is the warning mesaage not there? Public Mobile never lets you just pay the difference.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mcorbett95 

PM is prepaid service.  There is no refund of unused days of your current cycle. 

Your $10 is sitting in your account as available fund.

1.  If you want to change your plan to the $50 plan immediately, PM will need $50 before you can change your plan immediately.

2.  You can schedule your plan change on your next renewal date.  Your $10 available fund will be used + your autopay reward + additional fund from your autopay cc to change your plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mcorbett95 wrote:

@Mcorbett95...log into My Account / Change Plans...make your selection..then scroll down to select either "Change on next renewal date" OR "Change plan now".

If you select to change now, you'll pay right away and you'll sacrifice whatever talk/text/data balance is on your current plan. As directed by @ChuckYeah ...if you want to change plans right away...make sure you have sufficient $$ in Avaialble Funds.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mcorbett95  Do you have AutoPay enabled? If you want to make an immediate plan change from the $40 to the $50 plan you need to have $50 in your account before you can make the change.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Mcorbett95 The details here are not clear; however, if you are on a $40 plan and you want to be on a $50 plan, you can't just add $10. Best thing to do, is to add $50 and select to change your plan on next renewal. You'll have the $40 plan for the remainder of your 30 days, and then your next renewal will sign you up for the $50 plan you are looking for. 

PM plans are prepaid. So you can only change them on renewal or you'll lose the rest of the service you paid for if you renew it early.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mcorbett95 wrote:

When is your next scheduled renewal ?

Need Help? Let's chat.