cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Plan

I ordered a SIM car on June 1 and was told if I ordered a SIM card today with a $25 plan I would  get a free one-time 5GB data Add-on.

I activated my SIM card on Saturday, June 8, 2019 and still don't have the extra 5 GB of data?

Also, when activating my account I didn't get the $2 off for my autoplan.

Please advise.

Sharmaine Gillingham

Mayor / Maire

Re: Plan

@Shelby3 wrote:

I ordered a SIM car on June 1 and was told if I ordered a SIM card today with a $25 plan I would  get a free one-time 5GB data Add-on.

I activated my SIM card on Saturday, June 8, 2019 and still don't have the extra 5 GB of data?

Also, when activating my account I didn't get the $2 off for my autoplan.

Please advise.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a little confused.So here's the deal.

If you bought the SIM online on the 1st using a new, unique-to-here email address and it arrived and you activated it using that same email address then you *should* be entitled to the promo which is said to show up within 3 days after activation.

If you activated and at the *same time* (not afterwards) you set up autopay then yes you should see an immediate $2 credit in your Available Funds and also the $2 reward for your next renewal.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

it will be in your account within 72 hours

Mayor / Maire

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before June 16, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $25+/mo plan (Ready-Made plans only) to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate by June 16th on a Ready-made plan of $25/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours.

There is no credit for the autopay in my account. 

Also because I bought 3 SIM cards on the one email address I cannot get the other 2 on the free one-time 5GB data Add-on?

Is this correct.

I believe that may be the case. You can only receive the auto-pay reward if you've linked a credit card. Are you on a plan that includes an auto-pay bonus and have you received that bonus? Also, rewards and add-ons can take a while to show up. Wait a few more days and then contact a moderator if you still haven't received the auto-pay reward and add-on. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

after login to your account, you will see something like that: there should be ($2) besides the "Autopay reward" 

Capture.PNG

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shelby3You are correct "Also because I bought 3 SIM cards on the one email address I cannot get the other 2 on the free one-time 5GB data Add-on?"

I linked my credit card to the plan that indicate auto-pay bonus.  My husband is on the same plan and he received the $ 2 discount.

Was not aware that you can only have 1 email per account - interesting.

Still pretty unfair.