cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

Kaydenkaycee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Want to change my plan only have so much money in my account forgot password how come thay dont offer plans when call #611

6 REPLIES 6

@Kaydenkaycee wrote:

I wanted the 45 plane 6g  unlimited text and calling i had 48 in my account but all the messing around I ended up buying a dum add on for 8 dollars i do not want 

IF you have an add-on that you didn't purchase write a message to the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain them your problem IF YOU DIDN't write a message before...WAiting time is few hours to 2 days...

Kaydenkaycee

I wanted the 45 plane 6g  unlimited text and calling i had 48 in my account but all the messing around I ended up buying a dum add on for 8 dollars i do not want 

Kaydenkaycee

I did have enuff funds for a 45 plan with 6 g data unlimited texts and calling but all my messing around the last 2 days some how i got a dum data add on that i dont wNt

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Kaydenkaycee To change plans you will need to have enough funds in your account for your new plan. If you know you don't have enough you can buy a voucher and call 611 to add it to your account.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can try forget my password and then you will receive an email to reset the password.

if that doesn't work then please send Private message to Moderator by clicking on this link @CS_Agent 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@Kaydenkaycee wrote:

Want to change my plan only have so much money in my account forgot password how come thay dont offer plans when call #611

You can try to reset your password with the "Forgot my password" link, it should be working 🙂

If not than you can message the mods with your account info, they'll be able to help you change your password and gain access to your selfserve so you can change plan.

If your plan is renewing today or tomorrow, you can also explain directly the situation and your wished plan change to the mods since your plan will probably renew before they are able to help you with your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.