cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan won’t renew

aarrizza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is more then a sufficient amount, and when I view my transactions it says the plan went through. Although when I try and place a call, or call *611 it still says I don’t have an active plan @CS_Agent 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aarrizza wrote:

Thanks so much! The mods fixed it for me yay lol

Wow. That was fast. Nice to see decent response times these days.

aarrizza

Thanks so much! The mods fixed it for me yay lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aarrizza wrote:

Yupp I did, nothing seems to be working and I need to make phone calls ugh

While you wait for moderator response, if you have decent wifi then you can get any one of those calling apps (voice over internet protocol VOIP) and make calls that way. Seems fongo and textnow are mentioned most often. I don't like the ads in textnow but nor have I paid for it.

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

aarrizza

Yupp I did, nothing seems to be working and I need to make phone calls ugh

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aarrizza wrote:

That didn’t work unfortunately lol but thank you! 

Did you try the extra dollar that was mentioned?

Check the last 4 digits of the SIM card physically on the card and compare to the self-serve last 4 digits just to make sure.

aarrizza

That didn’t work unfortunately lol but thank you! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.  Also try adding a $1 payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.