cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan usage

Jeet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi folks

How do I check number of minutes left in my plan? I dont want to count the number of minutes in usage history. I hope it's available somewhere in my account but not able to find it. Help me in your spare time.

Thanks in advance 

Jeet

11 REPLIES 11

Just checked. I'm on the same plan and can see both my minutes and data. Is it possible that you are out of both of them? Did you have any minutes and data add ons @JordanB ? Thanks

JordanB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this feature broken for anyone else?  I can't see plan data or minutes left anywhere.

overview.PNG

I have tried Chrome and IE, and the garbled text under My Data & Addons appears in both browsers.  However it doesn't appear to be hiding my usage there either.

source.PNG

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

what i do is login to public mobile self service portal from time to time to check the minutes left in my account. im using the 15$ plan with 100mins. i also bought the 5$ addon which includes 500mins so that i have peace of mind. the good thing about that add-on is that it never expires!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @gblackma . So plan data. Maybe someone could check on a higher plan for their plan data.

I'm on the $15plan.  @Anonymous  611 gives me the remaining minutes on the free 400 international minute add on and the free 1 gig add on combined with my plan data. It doesn't tell me how many minutes are remaining on my plan, or about the Canda wide 500 minute addon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The 611 service gives me minutes left of the 200 minutes, minutes left of the gift 400 minutes and total add-on data remaining. Interestingly not the 500 minutes which I guess makes sense since it's not available to purchase in 611.

It does not give me minutes and texts remaining of the $10 plan components.

I would then imagine that the $15 plan would be the same. Maybe someone with that plan would be interested in testing that.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jeet If you find that you are out of nearly out of minutes, add the 500 minute, $5 Canada wide addon. Heres an article on buying add ons https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Also To save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used. 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jeet wrote:

Hi folks

How do I check number of minutes left in my plan? I dont want to count the number of minutes in usage history. I hope it's available somewhere in my account but not able to find it. Help me in your spare time.

Thanks in advance 

Jeet

@Jeet 

Once you log into  My self serve account. Right under "My Data & Add-Ons" You will see how many mins you have used out of 100 MINS as showing on picture Below.

Capture.PNG

If you have the 25$ or Up plan, you have unlimited mins.

Cheers!

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jeet  It should show it when you login to your account endless your on a unlimited canada wide calling Plan. Then that is pretty much useless You could also dial *611 and it should say your minutes usage there. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I believe the usage history only tracks minutes used and the account page does not show remaining minutes.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeet 

A couple of options:

1. Overview page will show your talk minutes counter in the Add on section

2. In the plans and add on tab, then choose usage tab for more detailed usage historyPasted Graphic.png

Need Help? Let's chat.