cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan that is no longer available

dacruz1984
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a plan about 3 years ago that had unlimited talk and 2gb of data in the US, now this plan is no longer available for purchase and haven't been to the US for about 2 years for obvious reasons and the plan does not show the unlimited talk in the US anymore on my self serve web page anymore. Will the plan add-ons still work as they are still changing me the same amount?

3 REPLIES 3

The $60 US roaming plan was only offered for something like 6 weeks. But as already mentioned, if you have stayed on that plan you should still have it. There was always something odd about how it showed up on your self serve account as it had 8 or 8.5 GB of Canadian only Data and 2 GB of US only data every 30 days. effectively it was the $50 plan for $60 with the extra 2GB of US roaming data and the unlimited talk and text worked from wherever you were in Canada or the US.

AE_Collector

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

It might be an old plan that no longer offered by PM, but if you have it,  PM won't take away the features, you still keep the grandfather plan.  

any chance you changed plan before and changed away from it?  If so, you won't be getting it back.   

Current plan, if you want talk and data in the US, you have to buy Roaming.  But Roaming is a lot more expensive.  US Talk Text and 250 data for 10 days will cost you $20

Best is to get US prepaid package there.  It is cheaper and with more data

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dacruz1984 : Do you see the 2gb of data under My Data & Add-ons? When you click Plan Details do you see the US calling mention? Are you still paying $60?

Need Help? Let's chat.