cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan - text message

4siu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan details only show including text messages . In before , its show including text, pictures and auido messages. Please tell me is my plan have been changed ?

6 REPLIES 6

What was the solution?  You haven’t said or marked one,

@4siu wrote:

Solved.Thanks.

4siu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Solved.Thanks.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@4siu wrote:

My plan details only show including text messages . In before , its show including text, pictures and auido messages. Please tell me is my plan have been changed ?

All plans that have text mesaages also have picture messages.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

It is likely that nothing has changed. In fact, if PM removes your plan from their offerings in the future, you still get to keep your plan.

I'll just post this slight tweak in wording...

The company reserves the right to change whatever they want anytime they like. It has become their practice here that plans that are no longer offered for new customers are grandfathered to keep for those customers that already have them.

It also works for plan changes. You can "reserve" an offered plan for future renewal. And if the offered plan disappears in that meantime then you will get it at your renewal anyway.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It is likely that nothing has changed. In fact, if PM removes your plan from their offerings in the future, you still get to keep your plan.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@4siu 

Your plan has not changed unless you changed it yourself.  

The website recently changed, so it might have changed the description.  You should still have those features.  Maybe just try it out...

Need Help? Let's chat.