cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan suspended

Michelle95m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up with a plan that was about $50 with unlimited everything + 1GB. I tried to change my plan to the $75 one because it upgraded to more GB. I clicked Chang eon next renewal date (almost a year ago) and online it changed my account to show my new $75 plan yet continued to be charged for my old one. Didn't care cause it was cheaper, just had to conserve data. I am also on autopay (have been since I signed up like 5 years ago). Aug 3 was my renewal date and as normal it texted me that I had paid. It also shows online that I have no amount due and have $46 in balance. Yet my plan is suspended and I can't change it to the $40 plan that is now being offered. I can't Change my plan, my current plan is suspended, yet I paid. Can anyone help please. I cleared my cache and history. Restarted my phone multiple times, and even put the Sim into another phone to check. Have submitted a ticket but haven't heard back yet, been 2 days. 

I really don't want to cancel or lose my number. 

7 REPLIES 7

Michelle95m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have checked my charges on public mobile as well as on my bank and everything is correct (regarding my original plan) my $46 balance is what I have available to use (I do not owe this amount). I made a one time payment of $1 to see if everything was working fine and it went through (made my balance from $45 to $46).

Mod team is trying to help me now but thank you! 

@Michelle95m 

I you dont have a message from the moderators when you get up in the morning try this to restart your service:

1. Log into your account. Report phone lost/stolen.
  2. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report phone found.
  3. Log out. Reboot phone. Check if you have service.
  4. If yes. Clear browser. Use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  5. Log in. Schedule your plan change for next renewal. Log out.
  6. If no......wait for the moderators. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Michelle95m ,

If you have lost services and you already submitted a ticket to the Moderators and it has been 2 days; send them another message; subject "no service" or "suspended plan" - Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

fyi - you will not lose your number unless your account is suspended for 90 days or more.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle95m hi you can contact support mods here

type "payment issue"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle95m  Check your payment history it looks like your Auto-pay must have failed. Maybe try making a one-time payment of $46 to get your plan up and running again.

Also make sure your credit card might need to be updated if your bank issues you a new one error a new expiry date.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Michelle95m 

Did you try changing your plan on August 3rd while it was going through the renewal process?

If you did, it could have messed up the renewal process and may explain why your plan is suspended. Have you tried texting or making calls to see if anything is working?

If you can provide some screenshots of your self-serve account (of course without any personal info), we may be able to help figure out the status.

- overview/landing page

- payment history

I would suggest manually applying a top up of $4 to renew yourself on the current $50 plan. Then, schedule a plan change set to the next renewal time for the $40 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.