Plan renewal

Danielle5368
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wondering what time of the day my plan renews 

12 REPLIES 12

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cec1 

It's always quite scary when you look at your account on renewal night your first instinct is to try to fix it but it's best to mostly just leave it alone unless you don't have any service but that shouldn't be early in the evening that should be in the morning.

@Cec1 

Did you schedule a change plan on next renewal to a more expensive plan? If so did you top up manually or did you leave it for autopay?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cec1 : Yes it seems to be in one of its moods again. Are your services working? If so then if you have sufficient funds or autopay set up then you should be fine.

@Cec1 

Is your renewal tonight? Are your services working? If yes this is normal you are good to go.

Cec1

Why can’t I see my new plan? My account says plan expired. I’m on vacation with no plan?

@darlicious wrote:

@Danielle5368 

Your plan data resets at midnight eastern on the day of your renewal. Your plan amount is either taken from your balance or charged to your autopay card at 2am eastern. Any account that has insufficient funds to pay for their account's plan will have their service suspended at 6am eastern.

Suspsension for non-payment doesn't necessarily happen at 6am eastern. I've noticed wild fluctuations in renewal times.  As for data resetting, I've found that it doensn't always happen at midnight.  While the self serve counter resets withint a few minutes of midnight, my expereriences have been that a customers who has consumed all data doesn't always get data service working again afer that. I've tested this after deliberately consuming all data during the previous 30 days, but the data did not start working again until about 30 minutes later.

Cec1

You choose either immediately or at the start of a new cycle, not at the end of a cycle, there’s a few minutes lag time there at midnight I believe 

@Luddite 

Your choice in this case is not actually correct....especially if the OP wanted to accurately track their data. Just sayin'.....

@Danielle5368 

Your plan data resets at midnight eastern on the day of your renewal. Your plan amount is either taken from your balance or charged to your autopay card at 2am eastern. Any account that has insufficient funds to pay for their account's plan will have their service suspended at 6am eastern.

@Danielle5368 wrote:

The plan was due to renew today. I paid the balance yesterday so just wondering when my data will refresh 

@Danielle5368 If your plan renewed today, then you should have a new Data Plan Amount refreshed as of this morning.

Danielle5368

The plan was due to renew today. I paid the balance yesterday so just wondering when my data will refresh 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Danielle5368 Plan can renew in the middle of the night or later but usually by noon. It's not done if you have enough in the balance but it still says expired.

Need Help? Let's chat.