cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan pricing

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi all. I was just in to self-serve to change my daughter's plan. Currently on 6 GB per 30 days, but doesn't need that, so changing to 4 GB per 30 days. While there, I noticed that both plans show the same price whether choosing Canada-wide or Province-wide calling. Is this correct? I just want to be sure that this is correct before changing. If it is correct, then may as well go with Canada-wide. Here's a screenshot:

GCCombined.png

14 REPLIES 14

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13  could not have said it better myself.  

@srlawren wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:
@Anonymous, another copy paste post.  It is appreciated when people are involved in the community, but the community is only as valuable as the information given.  If you always just say message a mod when there is already the answer out there it doesn't really contribute.  Questions like these can be answered by the community and don't bog Moderators down with questions they don't need to look into.

@ShawnC13 here here!  @Anonymous please stop indiscriminantly posting that reply.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:
@Anonymous, another copy paste post.  It is appreciated when people are involved in the community, but the community is only as valuable as the information given.  If you always just say message a mod when there is already the answer out there it doesn't really contribute.  Questions like these can be answered by the community and don't bog Moderators down with questions they don't need to look into.

@ShawnC13 here here!  @Anonymous please stop indiscriminantly posting that reply.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

rsa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep, I'm in agreemnt

GreatCanadian

@Luddite

LOL. I just future dated 4 accounts for the same thing!!

GC

jp2

I agree with @Luddite if you pay the full amount at the beginning of 90 days you should get a discount. 

@rsa wrote:

Yeah I noticed the same thing. That and 90 day plans are the same as their 30 day equivalents. 

I changed my plan to Canada wide. 

I manage 4 accounts and made a future dated change to every one. No charge upgrade is a pleasant change! Robot LOL

I do prefer a discount for 90 day over 30 day plans, but am happy to take the freebie while offered.

BUT current plan holders must login to their account and use the Change Plan process, or they will remain on provincial calling. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jp2

@GreatCanadian wrote:

Thanks all for the confirmation.

Also, if I thought this was a moderator question I would have messaged the moderators. I won't bog them down with questions that more than likely can be answered in the community. They have enough on their hands without having to deal with these piddly issues.

GC

I'm sure the mods appreciate that. Some community members just post the same thing (contact the mods) on evey thread for some reason. I'm not sure if they even read the question 

GreatCanadian

Thanks all for the confirmation.

Also, if I thought this was a moderator question I would have messaged the moderators. I won't bog them down with questions that more than likely can be answered in the community. They have enough on their hands without having to deal with these piddly issues.

GC

rsa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah I noticed the same thing. That and 90 day plans are the same as their 30 day equivalents. 

I changed my plan to Canada wide. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@GreatCanadian wrote:

Hi all. I was just in to self-serve to change my daughter's plan. Currently on 6 GB per 30 days, but doesn't need that, so changing to 4 GB per 30 days. While there, I noticed that both plans show the same price whether choosing Canada-wide or Province-wide calling. Is this correct? I just want to be sure that this is correct before changing. If it is correct, then may as well go with Canada-wide. Here's a screenshot:

GCCombined.png

Take a look at this announcement from last week.  THe first two paragraphs are about changing the pricing on 3G plans and making the Canada Wide more competitive.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Plan-updates-new-10-limited-talk-and-te...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jp2

That happened with the new prices for 3G data. Basically you get a free upgrade to the plan.

They also dropped the price of the 30 day 3G plans so they work out to the same as the 90 day plans

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@GreatCanadianThat's weird. Definitly send a message to @CS_Agent to make sure but looks like a good deal!

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message click here 

In your message put it, please include .

- your account number , if you have it , or email address .

- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .

- your name .

- Detailed explanation of specific your Plan change

- them can help you a lot nice team service 🙂

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.