cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not changed on next bill

Jimmyd9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I updated my plan to include more data and chose to update it at next bill. It did not work.

Because I am on auto-pay, if I want to activate it now, but I will have to pay immediately and essentially be paying twice since I'm at the beginning of a pay cycle. The plan is exactly the samevprice, just the new plan has more data.

Help me out here please

5 REPLIES 5

@Jimmyd9 wrote:

Thank you to all for your help.

I contacted a moderator privately as suggested and problem was solved in 24 hours.

Thanks again to all!

Good to hear that is was resolved, Enjoy!

Jimmyd9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you to all for your help.

I contacted a moderator privately as suggested and problem was solved in 24 hours.

Thanks again to all!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jimmyd9

When did you change your plan for the next renewal day?

There may be a problem if you change it one the payment due date showing on the overview page.  Your plan will change to expired at some point on that date.  I may be wrong, you cannot change plan when your account is expired.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jimmyd9 Since your future dated plan did not change on your renewal, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account details and they will get in touch with you when they can. Currently there are higher volume of inquiries so expect the delay. They are the only ones to change your plan without you having to pay full amount again. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimmyd9 wrote:

I updated my plan to include more data and chose to update it at next bill. It did not work.

Because I am on auto-pay, if I want to activate it now, but I will have to pay immediately and essentially be paying twice since I'm at the beginning of a pay cycle. The plan is exactly the samevprice, just the new plan has more data.

Help me out here please

Well that sucks. Yeah I was worried about a downgrade. I was not on autopay so it worked fine. I have heard of these problems via autopay though.

Contact the mods and tell them all about it and they should be able to get you on the plan you intended.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.