cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan listed as add on?

melmac1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI! Wondering if anyone knows why my plan appears on my account under add ons. Before I had a issue with my payment it would show under account status ( I have the $25 plan) and I could click for details. After I had a issue with my cc (fixed now) it started showing under addons with no ability to see the details of the plan. Any help would be great thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@melmac1, from the my plan box on the upper left of the overview tab, you should be able to click on the plan feature link to see all the features the plan includes.  Going back to the overview tab, the add-on box is where data from the plan is shown.  The included data in a plan is treated like an add-on owing to it having limited use (not unlimited like text or calling in some plans) and for which would disappear when used up within a plan cycle.  There you will see a counter which show data usage within the current plan cycle.  Hope this explanation is helpful. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@melmac1 wrote:

HI! Wondering if anyone knows why my plan appears on my account under add ons. Before I had a issue with my payment it would show under account status ( I have the $25 plan) and I could click for details. After I had a issue with my cc (fixed now) it started showing under addons with no ability to see the details of the plan. Any help would be great thanks!

I think that is because only the data would need to be displayed since that is a limited feature and the rest of the plan is unlimited.  You can still see the plan details if you click on change plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.