cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan limits

pajo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What happens when you exceed the given number of minutes on a Plan? Cutoff? Cutoff with warning (when)? Overage charge (how much)? Likewise for limits on data.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

pajo

@Dunkman wrote:

@pajo 

@pajo wrote:

Thanks - good to know.

So, if my plan is 100 minutes/month and I buy $5 for 500 Cdn minutes, I could use (for example) 150 minutes/month for 10 months?

That is correct.  Unused minutes from Talk add on will roll over to next month.  Unused minutes from your monthly allotment (ie. 100 minutes) will not roll over.

Great - very helpful to know!

@pajo 

@pajo wrote:

Thanks - good to know.

So, if my plan is 100 minutes/month and I buy $5 for 500 Cdn minutes, I could use (for example) 150 minutes/month for 10 months?

That is correct.  Unused minutes from Talk add on will roll over to next month.  Unused minutes from your monthly allotment (ie. 100 minutes) will not roll over.

pajo

Thanks - good to know.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@pajo wrote:

What happens when you exceed the given number of minutes on a Plan? Cutoff? Cutoff with warning (when)? Overage charge (how much)? Likewise for limits on data.

Thanks.

That part of service stops. Data will have a 75% text message warning.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pajo 

No overages with Public Mobile.  Once you run out of minutes or data, it just stops working.  You will get some warning before hand.  I think 75% left and even 90% left.  

You could buy talk add on $5 for 500 Cdn minutes (unused portion roll over) or $30 for 1 GB data add on.  

Need Help? Let's chat.