cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan is not changed

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hlo

i changed plan from my second no. 778xxxxxx from $15 to $25 and they also deduct money from my account but still plan not changed there

3 REPLIES 3

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Edit photo finished  pipped  by @dabr .

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@52  Dis you select the option to change plans on your next renewal? If yes, and it did not process the change then submit a ticket to PM.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@52 wrote:

Hlo

i changed plan from my second no. 77xxxx from $15 to $25 and they also deduct money from my account but still plan not changed there

@52   Use the 3 dots top right of your post and edit and delete your tel number from your post as you are on a public forum.

How did you change your plan?  If you selected immediate plan change (not advised) then you will forfeit the remainder of your current plan features and will be charged for the change in plan and it will start a new renewal/payment cycle.  If you selected  change at next renewal (recommended option), then that is when the plan change will take effect.

Need Help? Let's chat.