cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan includes talk time but not working

savenkoff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, 

Recently changed my plan online. I upgraded my plan to have more data. The plan I choose has unlimited province and Canada calling but when I go to make a call a recording comes on saying my plan doesn’t include talk time. 

Help please…. 

6 REPLIES 6

savenkoff

Hey Everyone,

My apologies for wasting your time. Looks like it was my banking apps error (must not of had a 1 at the start of the number). 

I really appreciate everyone’s help and quick responses to get this issue solved. 

Hope you all have a fantastic day! 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@savenkoff 

Turn your phone off for a few minutes, than restart.

I have received that message a few times in the last few months. Just try calling again, and it should go through.

savenkoff

Also I can receive calls but can’t call out.

savenkoff

Thanks so much for your quick reply but I tried both of those and still nothing. Any other suggestions? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you make plan change immediately or on next renewal ?  You can log into your account to check your plan.  Try rebooting your phone and also try dialing 1 + area code.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@savenkoff 

When making calls, make sure to put 1 in front of the area code and it's probably best to update all contact this way.

Also, if you made an immediate plan change you should be good to go, but if you scheduled the plan change for the next renewal, that may be why your talk time has not updated yet.

Sometimes after changing account plans, a reboot of the phone help with processes. 

Also try toggling airplane mode on and off and resetting network connections.

Need Help? Let's chat.