cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired

plshanok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey folks! This evening I could no longer perform texts and calls. My account says "plan expired" I but I have no balance, I have a $20 credit, my credit card was recently renewed (I auto-pay) and I updated it weeks ago, and my next payment date isn't until tomorrow. What's up?

Thanks for your help! 

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@plshanok everything at public mobile is on eastern time. if you live in the west your renewal date is actually today at 9:00pm. this is also the time your plan/data renew

I'm guessing your auto pay failed. you can either try and make a payment to reactivate your account. choose "other, enter the desired amount" 

or

contact customer support

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM EST

ccdevmike
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Dunkman 

Yes I checked mine yesterday, the day before my renewal date and it said the same thing. Everything was working on the phone though! 

Odd system it seems....

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@plshanok 

Usually the evening before your payment date, the self service account will showed expired and give a few warnings.  However, usually your phone is still working.  When exactly is your payment date?  Does your data work?  Which plan are you on?  

Might want to try to manually load funds equivalent to your plan fee to see whether that restarts your plan.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @plshanok ,

If you lost calling and texting ability, can you:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume/Reactivate Service

Reboot your phone. Do you have services now?

ALSO,

When you check your SELF SERVE account does your the 4 digits listed there match the last four digits of your SIM in your phone?

You can find this under "Change Sim Card" on your Overview account:

esjliv_0-1596590590569.png

Need Help? Let's chat.