cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Plan expired on autopay

@fillione .....The creditcard on files gives a $2.00/ month discount. The autopay features sometimes does not do what it should do. This is why its a good idea to manually put the funds into your acccount by going to your selfserve account or 611 on your phone a few days before it expires.  This way you still get the discount and no need to worry if the auto pay will do what it should do. I make it a habit of adding funds the same day I get a text staing my month is up in a couple of days.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@fillione wrote:

@z10user4 

Phone is not working... Didn't want to pay manually to lose the autopay bonus... But if I don't have a choice...

Thx

@fillione  As long as you have AutoPay enabled then you will always receive the $2 reward, even if you pay with vouchers. Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add plan cost + $1 to your account funds using a one time payment with the cc on file.

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have followed the instructions exactly but cannot process a payment.  says to call credit card company.  Which I have and there is no issue with the card.  In fact I have since used the card for other transactions.  I don't understand why the account is still suspended and why we cannot make or receive calls.  We use this phone for work and so it is imperative that we are able to use it.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@susanregs Can you follow one of the steps above to contact a moderator. They are the support team that can help you fix your account.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@susanregs wrote:

I have followed the instructions exactly but cannot process a payment.  says to call credit card company.  Which I have and there is no issue with the card.  In fact I have since used the card for other transactions.  I don't understand why the account is still suspended and why we cannot make or receive calls.  We use this phone for work and so it is imperative that we are able to use it.

@susanregs click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention payment issue suspended account     check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not sure if it is working because it keeps saying are you sure?  I am faster and I can help.  and when I say I am sure it goes to speak about phone compatibility for messaging

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@susanregs I just successfully opened a ticket by clicking the contact us button after asking "simon" to "submit ticket". Hope this helps you

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@susanregs send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. Stay safe